how to contact us
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When you visit Crystalyzer.com, we use analytics software to automatically collect the following information related to your visit from your device/computer:
• Device type • Operating System • Browser • Display • Approximated location (country, city)
Having this data, our analytics App can gather information on:
• How long you stayed on the website or on a specific page • Which pages you visited • What are the referring sites • The display resolution of your device. Submitting a form. On some of our website pages, you can submit your personal details via forms in order to request more information, receive regular updates about Crystalyzer. In these instances, we will ask for your consent before collecting the following information about you:
• Name • Email address • Phone number
HOW WE WILL USE YOUR INFORMATION
When you visit Crystalyzer.com we collect the information so that we can improve the appearance, functioning and usefulness of our website to you and other visitors. The legal basis for collecting this information is our legitimate business interests. When you submit a form on our website, we will use the information you provide us to:
• Respond to your requests for information; • Respond to complaints; • Send you marketing information about us, our products and services. You will be able to opt-out of this at any time; • Provide you with the Crystalyzer products or services you subscribe to; • Improve our product and services;
In these instances, our legal basis for collecting this information is your consent. Crystalyzer does not share your information with any third parties except in providing the services that you requested.
HOW DO WE STORE AND SECURE YOUR INFORMATION
Crystalyzer securely stores your data in our:
• Customer Relationship Management system - for managing the interactions between website visitors and Crystalyzer; • Website and analytics system - to host the Crystalyzer web site and to provide insights into the associated visitor activity. This information is stored in data centres which may be located in the United States of America, Ireland, South Korea, Taiwan and Israel. • These systems are not maintained by Crystalyzer but are from third party suppliers. Suppliers of these systems may change from time to time.
Crystalyzer adopts an Information Security Management System (ISMS) to systematically protect your information. We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures such as physical, electronic, managerial and procedural controls to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, availability and privacy of your information.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
Your personal information is restricted to authorised employees and 3rd party service providers that act as data processors for us where it is necessary to provide the services to you including the Crystalyzer website, emailing you direct marketing material, or securely processing your submitted resume. Crystalyzer does not rent, sell or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third parties for commercial purposes. Where your data is stored or processed by a third-party service provider to Crystalyzer the privacy and security practices of those suppliers are examined in detail by Crystalyzer and assessed against applicable international standards and regulations. Only suppliers that meet Crystalyzer's standards are used to store and process your data. The third-party service provider systems, used by Crystalyzer, are mostly located in Australia but may be located in other countries. The transfer of your information between any locations, including outside the European Economic Area (EEA), will be protected by appropriate and adequate safeguards, including standard contractual clauses, as defined in the GDPR.
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Everyone that we collect personal information about has the following rights: The right to access - You have the right to request Crystalyzer for copies of your personal information; The right to update - You have the right to request Crystalyzer correct any information about you that you believe to be inaccurate. You also have the right to request Crystalyzer complete any information you believe is incomplete; The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Crystalyzer erase your personal information, under certain conditions; The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Crystalyzer restrict the processing of your personal information, under certain conditions; The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Crystalyzer's processing of your personal information, under certain conditions; The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Crystalyzer transfer the data we have collected about you to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions; If you make a request of us, we have one month to respond. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contacts us via the contact details above. We will verify your identity before complying with your request.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA SERVICES
The Crystalyzer website provides links to other websites and may use features and widgets from social media services such as YouTube. These features and widgets may collect information about you. Your interactions with these third parties’ Social Media Features are governed by their policies and not ours.